Stockport Tri Club Rules
These rules may be amended from time to time at the discretion of the committee. All changes will be publicised to members.
Serious disregard or breaches of these rules reported to the committee may result in the offending member being expelled from the club.
Stockport Tri Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members and coaches should at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have with the club Welfare Officer.
As a member of Stockport Tri Club, you are expected to abide by the following member’s code of conduct:
- Members agree not to bring the Club into disrepute
- All members must compete within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background and religion.
- Members must support and encourage good practice and correct actions at all times.
- Members must pay any fees for training and events promptly.
- Members are encouraged to communicate with leaders and all other club members.
- Members must abide by the rules and articles of Triathlon England.
- For group swim training sessions provided by Stockport Triathlon swim coaches, members need to be able to swim 400m of any one stroke. For swimming lessons with Life Leisure however, any level of swimming ability is acceptable, as they are swim teachers.